Saturday, February 5, 2011

Puzzle D'Arte



How fun now I have a kindergarden sign in the market. I think this will bring fun to my booth. My neighbor Sue is so excited about this business, she constantly calls me and shares more puzzle ideas with me. I hope my business will take off and one day I can hire her to work for me.

I can see my hand was kind of shaking when writing the sign, but I tried many times to "improve" it, failed. Still the first time writing is the best. So I decided to leave the shaking hand as is. Just so it is more "real" and "personal" - I think.

I also will give my magnets a cute name "Magnettos" - and besides art images, I will try to print some "fun mottos" - (but where to find fun mottos??? Hmmmm... maybe I could find some Chinese words??? Ideas, ideas, ideas.

This is such a hard business - I made between $0 to $45 in the last 6 days in the market. Plus it's freezing cold. But I somehow can start seeing the light, and start enjoying the fun of building my little booth in this little corner of the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment